Monday, August 02, 2010

First Online Art Sale!





CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE!

These watercolors were done to celebrate Summertime, and were part of a group art show. The show's over and I really would hate to put these in deep storage, so I'm using Facebook to offer them to all my friends and family at a special price!

All the pieces are 5x7" images (already matted and ready for a 8x10 frame) and are each only $25.00 (shipping included) for my facebook friends :)

Shown here are...
  • "Summer is for Sprinklers"
  • "High Dive Anxiety"
  • "Floating Along"
  • "Cannon Ball!"
If you'd like one of these fun watercolors to commemorate this summer, just email me at regan@reganjohnson.com to arrange for payment and delivery.

If you like one of these, but, say, you'd like your own kid in it, I can also do a special commission.

Hope everyone's having a happy summer and staying cool! Feel free to comment, too, I always like hearing from the public!

Regan

No comments: