Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Doin' the Lap Dance

Ok, wildly inappropriate blog title, but this is my first post from my new Laptop! I say that calls for a lapdance, hey, who's got change for a twenty?

My recent title of Art Director made the laptop necessary, since I kept going to meetings and had to scribble down what I had to do on my computer when I got home. And with traveling, and because I fantasize about doing Photoshop in bed wearing jammies, and other legitimate reasons, I'm glad I have a laptop.

Granted, I have no real idea how it works yet... all in due time.

That was a fun awkwardness at the computer stores:

"Ma'am what were you looking for today?"

"Oh, um, I need a laptop."

"Which model were you interested in?"

"Oh, you know the kind that fold up?" **OK, it wasn't THAT bad, but it wasn't pretty!**

Mike has let the yard go rogue as he cleans house on the laptop. He had to de-junk it and install all the stuff I need. Isn't he a good "hunter-gatherer" for the 21st century?

Well, I'm going to try to figure out how to turn this puppy off and go to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Regan,

I haven't checked your site in quite a while. Man, you've got some great stuff. A lot of that I haven't even seen before! I'll e-mail you a question.

Ty