Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Changes

Well, I'm going through my website with the contractor, thinking of redoing a few things. Knocking out some walls, putting in some new fixtures... enough to warrant some hard hats while on site. I've been tagging websites that I really think are neat, and I'm trying to see if what I like about them could be carried over to my own.

And it's alarming how much work I have to add. All of which means I'll have to take some down. For some areas, not a problem, but then some others, it's like retiring an old friend.

But I'm really excited about the new things I'll be adding. It will be the prequel to a new and better promotional push for me. Kinda like redoing the house before the christmas parties.

Oh, and if anyone would like to comment with some neato websites, please do. They don't have to be artist's websites either. Thanks!

No comments: