Wednesday, July 27, 2005

0976941783!!!!!

I have an ISBN!!! That's for International Standard Book Number!!!

It's for Little Bunny Kung Fu, and soon I will type it in at work or online and it will pull up my book for any and all to see :).

I realize only I may see the significance of the number, but it's like it went from something I theoretically could print on my printer, to something that can be bought on the market! There's a bunch more less glamorous library of congress stuff, but I deal with ISBNs all the time, so it's another reality check... whoa... little dizzy!

I'm also in the 2005 blooming tree catalog for doing Kichi in Jungle Jeopardy, which I'm also getting really excited about -it'll be a blast to paint, and that's coming out in 06.
My bio reads: Regan Johnson taught herself to draw horses to occupy the time not actually riding them. Now she draws all kinds of things. This is her first book with Blooming Tree Press. (which is true, though LBKF will come out sooner)

No comments: