Friday, July 22, 2005

Four Years!

Yesterday was our four year wedding anniversary!

Four years, but really we're coming up on seven together. Mike really is my driving force. I guess people figure we're both artists so we're like painting by candlelight and stuff, but that's not true. Mike's creative force is making me laugh I think. He makes me laugh and smile and it's just easier to draw and paint in that frame of mind.

Now, his funniness is elusive and pervasive... He's a lot like the Warner Bros. frog in that respect. You have to be in the inner circle to see him in action. It's usually me telling people things he's said or done with just me, and they look at me funny thinking "Mike?"

So I guess I have Mike all to myself untapped. I look forward to many giggly years!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lucky you are to have someone who makes you feel "giggly" !! It is one of the greatest gifts anyone can give you -- it is unselfish and genuine.

Anonymous said...

How lucky you are to have someone who makes you feel "giggly" !! It is one of the greatest gifts anyone can give you -- it is unselfish and genuine.