Monday, August 01, 2005

Oh yeah... I'm on a magazine cover!

It's been so long and so much has happened, I nearly forgot that Opinions Magazine people had approached me about using Victorian Ark as a magazine cover for their Nov/Dec issue. It's not paying much, but they don't have a huge circulation, but it will be seen and will be on their website. It's more of a promotional opportunity for me, and for me I'm just glad it's getting used, it's really too nice to just grace my wall.

They did crop it a little, but overall I really like how they designed around the image. I can't wait to see the finished issue.

Here's the link to the publisher... You can see the last cover they had (which looks spiffy).

http://www.lbfbooks.com/index.php?main_page=wpj&zenid=b5218dadcff86b4746d91fcd1f2fb8d8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Regan!

Way to go! Be sure and get us several copies of the magazine!
You really are "Norma Rockwell" now!

LOVE,Mom

Regan said...

I'll order several and have them sent to your house!

"Norma Rockwell" heehee... I should revisit all those Rockwell paintings, no doubt they contributed to my development if not from me enjoying them, then just from osmosis! All those magazines Dad's collected, it just soaks in!