Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Toy Bunny!

Well, a prototype of a toy Little Bunny Kung Fu is being made, and based on it, we'll have the real one follow after it!

The toy won't have the shirt, but the ears will be black (which was a must from my point of view), and the ears will have wire in them so they can be posed. I don't mind the shirtless little bunny, he'll have a ribbon or tag or something. And from the bookseller point of view, it's one less toy missing a shirt!

This is just a big surprising cherry on the cake for me. I'll get a quarter of the sales as royalties, too, so I'll probably have a spare bunny on me at all times. I can't wait to see it!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

You could pull something like they do at Build-A-Bear and sell different kinds of bunny shirts on the side - that way parents will need to buy many different bunny shirts, you will make more money, and those of us with a three year old at home will spend our time dressing and undressing the bunny. That's just a thought.