Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Hap-hap-happiest season of all...

Or the Cr-cr-craziest!

For the first time I've had to turn down commissions for Christmas in November because I couldn't guarantee they would get done in time. I was bummed out about it, too. I really love working on things that will be gifts for Christmas, but this year just got so busy and my freetime vanished. I break out in a cold sweat at the thought of me telling someone, "Oh, sure I can get it done" when later I find out I can't. That's why I'm having to take no more jobs for christmas... sigh...

On the up side, at least it's because I'm too busy doing the illustration thing that I've been working so hard to get rolling. I've got the manga coming along, and some stories to illustrate for a summer anthology. I'm also collaborating with a new author who's written a story about a tarantula, which I used to own as a pet (anybody wanna see some pictures! hehehe).

These holiday santas are part of some new items I have in my little online gift store. If I can't do commissions, at least I can offer some christmas merchandise.

The site is: http://www.cafepress.com/regansgiftshop

No comments: