Thursday, December 22, 2005

2006?!?!

I've just finished a five page list of events for the SCBWI (society I'm in) for 2006. Man, time flies. Scheduling things for next winter when I can hardly believe this fall is over is a little mind boggeling.

I'm excited about being the illustration chair and trying to start up some new workshops and activities though. I'm planning some website workshops, and dummy book storytimes where unpublished books can get read to kids. I don't know what kind of turnout we'll get, but at least there are some things out there that are available.

I've also gotta get going on planning our group art show. That's where I want to show my Tree of Life that has been on the back burner for a couple of months.

So much to do... so little time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life is short , tee it up.
GOD (Good Ole Dad)