Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What's New

Well, life's just marching on and on!

My brother Ryan has moved out to LA to persue his acting career (wowsers!). Mom and Dad helped him move out there and got to meet his new roommate. I'm so excited for them both, and Mom and Dad liked his apartment if not the traffic. Mike and I will get to see him when we're out west visiting Tom and Kristi. Mom and Dad'll just have to get some frequent flyer miles and jet out to Cali and see the movie star.

Henry Holt was a bummer. I may get a refund, but it's still unknown so far. I'm going to try to see if I can somehow hand over my website address. We'll see...

And the prototype of the toy bunny came it and it's a go! Greenlight!! There's going to be a room full of bunnies (not in this house, but somewhere!). I'm very excited now that it's finally happening! EEEEE!!!

More news to come I'm sure...

No comments: