Saturday, June 04, 2005

And it's Regan's Postcard and Bookmark in the 9th...

Ordering bookmarks and postcards totally online is in fact just as ( if not more) exciting then a day at the races... I feel like I just put down a hunk of money on a horse named Johnson Order 193829 and the horse better arrive here in full glorious color and cropped exactly like it should be!

Granted, I do appreciate not having to go find a printer, get an estimate, laugh in his face, get back in the car, go to the next printer, realize I'd laughed too soon 'cause this guy's price is criminal, ect... However, if they come in screwed up, I have a nice automated helpline to scream at, and well, that's just not as gratifying as seeing your spittle shoot toward a living being (I don't really scream at people... outwardly... does mental spittle count?).

Here's hoping and crossing fingers that my order will win, or at least place or show...

No comments: