Woohoo! Six full days of me being an artist and getting my own book done and catching up on some other artistic endeavors.
By next Wed., I hope to:
- Have all artwork for Little Bunny Kung Fu done and scanned into computer
- Have the book laid out in Quark with type and ready to become a PDF file
- Have a top notch dummy book printed from here just to show people
- Have finished the business card design and ready to find printer... oh, and get paid for it!
- Get files ready for my website update
- Get CafePress spruced up and ready for LBKF
- Get ready for my art show in July, and order posters and bookmarks for it
I think this list is doable. Some items take more precident then others, but it's a good goal. I have a feeling I'll get spoiled and resent having to go back to my day job, but soon, hopefully, I'll be able to go to a design job that I'll enjoy just as much.