Friday, June 10, 2005

Shrinkwrap Master!

For my July Owl Spectacular (not the real name of the show), I'm trying to come up with economical ways to package/present my owl prints so that if kids would like to purchase one with their own money they won't go into hock with their parents.

So, I dusted off the shrinkwrap machine at work, and low and behold, this might be the solution! I can cut cardboard backings, print the art, and shrinkwrap it to sell. Tadaaa! They look like the posters you see at Michaels in the big bins, and while you wouldn't want to keep them in the shrinkwrap, they do look presentable enough to sell and be bought I think. I'll have some nicely framed to show parents how they can clean up at home.

I may be able to go up to 11x14" with the shrinkwrap, but mostly I was hoping to sell the kiddies little 8x10's of different owls to "adopt."

Which reminds me if this show is to live up to the expectations only I in my unattainable goal reaching mind could make, I have about 4 pages of things to get done! AHHH!

No comments: