Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Meeting, work, meeting, crit, meeting...

Well... this is the life, and by that, I mean I've become successful enough to realize I don't really have one outside my work! But that's ok, so long as I'm working at what I love right? Kinda like alcoholics, they've only got a problem if they aren't having fun? (that was not intended to make fun of a serious *hic* addiction).

I can see I'm at the point where stars collide and new star systems are born, and by that I mean I hope to someday run with the illustration full time. I'm not there yet, but I can see it from here... sort of... it's foggy, but there... it beckons... like the Lady of the Lake holding a paintbrush for me to take hold of and go- oh wait... it was just a weed... hmmm... foggy indeed... and now my shoes are all wet...

Point is, I'm making lots of meetings, emailing people for business not just "hey, how are ya"s, and I'm considering a more serious briefcase type case, ect...

I may actually need that weekly agenda calendar I always buy and never use!

No comments: