Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Tally Is

Well... Artweek is coming to an end, and I do feel I got quite a lot accomplished.

I redid the business card design, and I'm waiting to hear back about it (and waiting for payment... this whole thing won't go much further unless I'm paid)

I designed a postcard and bookmark and ordered them. They should arrive early next month

I finished all artwork for LBKF (Little Bunny Kung Fu)

Scanned in all LBKF art and added text

Laid out the book in Quark, ready to become a PDF file (waiting now on ISBN developments)

Printed out a dummy book and put together (this step was really the most work intesive... I had to hand feed paper for over an hour, trim all the pages, cut down some bossa wood, buy fabric, make a book cover -which didn't come out exactly perfect grrrrr-, and put the book all together!)

Created two owl face sculptures out of Super Sculpey (a clay you shape then bake and it hardens and you can paint it). One head I hope to make into a puppet... we'll see...

Got to "I" on alphabet painting

Started conceptual sketches for a nifty orchid/faerie/butterfly piece (trying to up the fantasy stuff for July show and the HP fans)

The only stuff I didn't get to:

Getting CafePress store site all Kung Fu-ed out, but I can do that during normally allotted "my time"

Get files ready for Website update: ok, really wish I'd gotten this far, but I need to finish the artwork currently on the drawing board so I can update it. New due date: July 1st... 'ish...

No comments: